Field: Oakridge Elementary
[Address] [Fields] [Map] [Maintenance] [Setup] [Take-down] [FC] [Games] [Practice]
The Oakridge School field at 5920 Bufkin Dr. in
San Jose, has two pitches, used by U9, U10 and U11 rec and comp teams. The same pitches are also used for practices by teams up to the age of U12 teams.
|[Map] [Field Layout]|
- unlock goals and container, done by field coordinator
- coaches to move and install portable goals on the field
- nets remain attached to the portable goals
- put garbage cans out (two to a field)
- install corner flag
- coaches, move goals back near the storage container,they will be locked by the field coordinator
- nets remain attached to goal
- field coordinators will secure equipment just leave it near the storage container
- coaches are responsibile to have their team collect trash and litter and to take garbage bags to the dumpster, located in the parking lot area at the front of the school, do not leave plastice garbage bags in the garbage cans
- put empty garbage cans next to the cargo storage container
- collect corner flags and put them into storage container
Upcoming games on Oakridge Pitch 1
Practice Schedule for the 5 fields
The FC is at Oakridge every Thursday from 5:00 to 6:30 to open and close the shed to access the paint and marking equipment. Teams that cannot make it on Thursday need to e-mail the Assistant FC ahead of time to make other arrangements. Fields have to be marked!
Field maintenance on this field is usually done on Thursday.