[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Soccer Clinic in San Jose April 15, we would like to invite your league!

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 12:55:04 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Jill Lounsbury
To: president at ssjysl.org ; vicepresident at ssjysl.org ; treasurer at ssjysl.org ; secretary at ssjysl.org ; forevrblu at comcast.net ; ricklions at earthlink.net ; comp at ssjysl.org ; rec at ssjysl.org ; u8 at ssjysl.org ; pr at ssjysl.org ; web at ssjysl.org ; abronzino at ssjysl.org ; delgado at ssjysl.org ; tournaments at ssjysl.org
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:11 AM
Subject: Soccer Clinic in San Jose April 15, we would like to invite your league!

  Hi Parents!

  We will be in San Jose to play two college games, which are open to the public, and then afterwards?conduct a skills clinic for all kids at all ages.? Please check our website to learn more about us- As you can see I am trying to learn more about the leagues south of us!

  Thanks,

  Hope to see you there!

  Jill Lounsbury
  GM SF Nighthawks
www.sfnighthawks.com

  Jill Lounsbury
  General Manager
  San Francisco Nighthawks Soccer Team
  Women's Premier Soccer League (WPSL)
  Golden Gate Women's Soccer League (GGWSL)
  415-722-3816
  jillhawk at earthlink.net
  www.sfnighthawks.com
  ?