[SSJ-Coaches] FC change at Bernal...pass on to parents

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 12:41:04 PDT 2007

Coaches and Parents

I am pleased to announce that Paul Martin will be taking over as Lead Field Coordinator at Bernal's two fields. I also want to take this opportunity to thank Scott Arnold for his dedication and service as Field Coordinator at Bernal for the last two years. I wish you and your family the very best in your new endeavourers for the future. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Please refer all questions or problems regarding Bernal to Paul starting the 20th of August. Welcome to your new post Mr. Martin!

Kurt Kanavel
Field Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League