[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day and Pictures forward to parents

TKNOLANS at sbcglobal.net TKNOLANS at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 20:48:15 PDT 2007

The picture schedule is complete and will be
distributed with the player passes.  Each pack also
contains picture envelopes to be distributed to your
team.  There will be additional envelopes at the event
if you have not received enough.  Picture times are
final and I will not be able to change them unless I
have a cancellation.  I will be scheduling 1 make up
day for indiviuals or teams that cannot attend on the
9th.  i will get that date out as soon as it is
arranged.  If your team will not be there on the 9th
please let me know.

Opening Day relys on Volunteers to be a successfull
event for the kids.  We have many shifts available.
Please contact me at 281-4116 to schedule a shift.

Back By Popular Demand:
The Dunking Booth is a long standing tradition at our
opening day ceremony - beloved by all (well mostly by
the kids who enjoy seeing their coaches dunked into
the water over and over and over again.)  We need
coaches to volunteer for 1/2 hour shifts between 10-2
preferrably after you assigned picture time.
Volunteers will score big on kharma points for this
one, and hey, we can all use some of those.

Clean Your Closets!
SSJYSL will be collecting gently used soccer equipment
at opening day for the Passback program.  Passback is