[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches... please send to parents

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 12:36:31 PDT 2007

Coaches and Parents

Gunderson High School has asked us for help in finding a Cross Country Coach. The season begins immediately and runs through November. You would train the kids starting at 2:45 till about 4:30. This is a paid position starting at close to $2200.00. If you have had 5 years of experience or more in Cross Country the pay jumps up to $3300.

Gunderson is desperate to fill this position as soon as possible. Please contact PJ Daley the Athletic Director, or Cary Catching, Principal, who I have cc'd on this e-mail to find out more information about this coaching assignment. Gunderson High School is a valued partner for our sports programs and its a pleasure to post this bulletin.  So if you or someone you know can coach these kids for a couple of months, it would be greatly appreciated by the staff at Gunderson.

Kurt Kanavel
Field / Operations Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League / Futsal San Jose
408 315-2346