[SSJ-Coaches] We need the parents email addresses to send out our first newsletter this year

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Thu Aug 30 09:24:50 PDT 2007

Hi Coaches,

We are ready to publish our first newsletter in a long time
and would like to email this (and future) newsletter to all parents.

In order to do so we need their email addresses, so I would like
to ask all of you to send me your parents email addresses if you
have them.

They will get an invitation (once only) to join our ssj-info mailing
list. If they do not act on the invitation we will not send out another
email to them (parents with kids on multiple teams will only get one
invitation).

Alternatively you can also email all your parents and ask them to
join our mailing list, by entering their email address on this
webpage: http://www.ssjysl.org/mailman/listinfo/ssj-info
They will get an email asking them to confirm that they want to
join our mailing list.

The newsletter will be sent out this weekend, so please act quickly!

Thank you very much, Claudio

P.S.: yes, most parents have their email addresses on the registration
form, but we simply do not have the man power available to go through
all of them and enter them, so we are asking for your help in this!