[SSJ-Coaches] Board change

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 22:37:47 PST 2007

Hi Guys

I was nominated for Board President and was defeated by the current Board President, Bruce Yost. I was also nominated for Field Director for my 3rd year, but refused to be put on the ballot. I have enjoyed a great run as your Director and hope that you will give the same support that you showed me for two years to Alan Chase, the new Field Director for SSJYSL.

My daughters and I have enjoyed wonderful memories as players, coach, referees, and Field Director of South San Jose, and wish you all the best for your continued success as a Youth Soccer League. Thank you for all your encouragement and support.

Kurt Kanavel