[SSJ-Coaches] Coaching Application - Deadline is JAN. 1, 2008

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 12 23:13:47 PST 2007

Hello Coaches,
If you are interested in continuing as a coach for Competitive teams (Class 1 and Class 3), please submit your application by January 1 , 2008.

Coaching Application can be accessed at the following link:

http://www.ssjysl.org/forms_coachapp.shtml

The tentative dates for South San Jose League Tryouts are:

U9/U10/U11 Boys and Girls - Jan. 12, 13, 19

U12/U13/U14 Boys and Girls - Jan. 26, 27, and Feb 2

It is important that we receive your application by January 1, 2008 so we can coordinate the tryouts.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coaching Director