[SSJ-Coaches] opening Day

TKNOLANS at sbcglobal.net TKNOLANS at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 20:56:14 PDT 2007

Hi Coaches;
Opening day will be on September 9, 2007 from 10-2.  I
am providing you with advance notice as I know many of
you like to have a booth for fund raising.  In order
to avoid an overly competitive market at the opening
day I will be asking that when you confirm for opening
day, you let me know what you will be selling.  This
will be on a first come first serve basis.  In other
words, the first request I get for Hot dogs will be
the only hot dog stand.  The others will need a plan
B.  Be creative!
Teams will be responsible for bringing tables,
umbrellas and any thing else they need for their sales
as the league will not provide this.

Email me as soon as possible with a request for a
booth.

Karen Nolan
SSJYSL
Activities Director