[SSJ-Coaches] E/D Class Scheduled - 2nd Announcement

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 22:10:33 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,

The E/D coaching class has been scheduled for the two weekends in July:

1st weekend:  July 27,evening, and July 28-29, all day
                    Time:  6 - 9 PM
                    Place:  Gunderson High School for the evening sessions
                               Martin Murphy for field sessions

2nd weekend:  Aug. 3, evening, and Aug. 4-5, all day
                      Time:  6 - 9 PM
                      Place:  Same as above

If you plan to attend, please send a check payable to SSJYSL, in the amount of $30, to:

Attn:  Anh Nguyen
5037 Gazania Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

There is a limit of 30 coaches and it will be first come first serve.  I will be contacting coaches from other leagues as we presently have openings.

I am also planning for a F Class in August and a E class is September.  Please give me a call if you have any additional questions.
Thank you

Anh
(408)578-6537