[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Board meeting...please send to your parents

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 11:34:50 PDT 2007

FYI...
----- Original Message -----
From: Kurt Kanavel
To: Alan Chase ; jcleve3 at comcast.net ; Don Crawford ; Frank Teruel ; Rick Simons ; stevelum at onebox.com ; Juan Gil ; Scott Arnold ; Paul Martin (E-mail 2) ; Armando Gonzalez ; Paul Nishimatsu
Cc: Anh Nguyen ; David Serrano ; Claudio Fleiner ; Bruce Bacon ; Rosemary Alvarez ; Arlette Zimmermann ; Bruce Yost ; Mike Karr ; Toby Bell
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: Board meeting...please send to your parents

FC's

Monday night at 7:00 at the Clubhouse, we will be having a Board meeting discussing the recent mandate set down by CYSA District 2 about practicing in our boundary areas. What this means, according to this new rule handed down, Steinbeck and Randall, who Almaden operates games and practices out of both schools plus 3 days a week at the back grass at Gunderson, will no longer be able to set foot on those fields without our permission. This has been a bone of contention with me for some time because I wanted those schools when I took this position last year and was told to lay low by some members of our Board. I need you voices tomorrow night if you think that those schools should be Almaden free. If I get the Boards approval Monday, I will take steps starting Tuesday at the School District level to see what's needed to give SSJYSL full access to those sites. Please don't be late as this will probably be one of the first issues discussed. If you would, please invite any parents that may have a opinion and get them involved as well.

Kurt