[SSJ-Coaches] Developing a South San Jose Coaching Manual

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 22:29:51 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,

I am looking for some volunteers to work with me on the development of a coaching manual.  I believe that this is an important task as the document will serve as a reference to provide critical information to our coaches.  We will be able to draw the information from our present website and organize this into a single document.  We will also gather information from our Board members and corporate this into the document as we see fit.  We can do most of the work using emails and if necessary, set up some meeting for face-to-face discussion.  I would like to start next week and try to complete by the start of fall season.

Please consider participating and let me know by the end of this week, July 22.

Thank you for your extra effort.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coaching Director