[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: SSV Update: 2008 Season Ticket information

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 09:23:53 PDT 2007

FYI,  Earthquake season tickets....
----- Original Message -----
From: Soccer Silicon Valley
To: members at soccersiliconvalley.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:00 AM
Subject: SSV Update: 2008 Season Ticket information

Dear SSV member,

Thanks to Earthquakes Soccer,  you will be able to place a deposit on 2008 Earthquakes season tickets starting at 9:00 this morning. The Quakes will begin taking deposits from the general public on Monday, so this is your chance to get in line right away for your preferred seat location.

To do so, access this page -- the password is EQ2008.

If the above link does not work in your e-mail program, the full URL is this:

<http://protected.tickets.com/buy/TicketOnsale?orgid=26787&agency=MXED_PLAGENCY&poid=6803>

With your deposit, you will receive a “Return of the Quakes/Quakes 08” t-shirt (limit one per account).

If you'd prefer to make the transaction and pick up your t-shirt in person, Alexa Jontulovich of Earthquakes Soccer will be at SSV's Thursday night Return of the Quakes/MLS All-Star Game party at the Britannia Arms in downtown San Jose. We hope to see you there!

Yours in soccer,
SSV

P.S. Here is a link to SSV's press release which will be distributed in the Earthquakes Soccer press packet today at the All-Star Game luncheon. We'll be updating the SSV Blog with additional news from that event as it becomes available.