[SSJ-Coaches] Santa Teresa High School Golf Tournament

MichaelKlis at aol.com MichaelKlis at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 21:12:58 PDT 2007

Coaches and Parents,
Santa Teresa High School Athletic Booster Club is asking for your support  in
the 4th Annual STABC Golf Tournament at Coyote Creek Golf Club on Friday,
June 29th. This is a fundraiser that benefits all of the sport teams and
athletes at Santa Teresa High School.

What are we looking for?
Golfers to play in the tournament.  The $165 fee covers your golf,  cart,
range balls, tee prizes, lunch, and dinner.  You don't have to be a  good golfer
to play(most of us aren't but think we are). You may sign up as an  individual
or in groups of 2, 3, or 4.

Tee Sponsors- For a $100 donation you get a custom designed and framed Tee
Sponsor Sign with your name or business name at one of the 18 holes throughout
the event.
For  a $220 donation you get the Tee Sponsor package and you play in  the
tournament.

Cash donations in any amount is appreciated.

For those of you who don't golf but would like to help, we welcome any
volunteers who would like to put in time to help run the event.

COACHES, PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE PARENTS FROM YOUR  TEAM

Thank you in advance for your support.

For questions or more info, contact Mike Klis at _michaelklis at aol.com_
(mailto:michaelklis at aol.com)  or (408)  313-2926.