[SSJ-Coaches] ACTION REQUIRED! Spring League - Mandatory Coaches Meeting

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 22:52:47 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,

There will be a meeting next Tuesday to assign field and times for all of the home games.  All coaches or your representatives should make all effort to attend this meeting.  Please bring your schedules to the meeting and be prepared to select the field and times for your home games.

If you cannot attend, we will assign the field and times for your games.