[SSJ-Coaches] Coaching - License Requirements

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 17:31:46 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,

I have updated the license information and need your help reviewing this for accuracy.  I have also indicated the 2007 required license for all of you and would like to find out when you are planning to take the next course.  The District II requirements are stated in our website.  I will be scheduling an E/D and a F Class in June and an E Class in July.  Also, District II coaching courses are listed on the link below:

http://www.cysanorth.org/Coaching/coaching_courses.htm

If you have any questions on the requirements, please let me know.  Thank you for your extra effort.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
Coaching Director
(408)578-6537