[SSJ-Coaches] web page and game schedules

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Sun May 6 11:03:19 PDT 2007

Hi,

the website now shows all games with one of three background colors:

Blue:  normal home games, with referees scheduled by SSJYSL
       (blue is the color of the uniform your team most likely will play with)
Green: games on SSJ fields that do not require referees to be scheduled.
       This includes scrimmages, and games by other leagues.

White: away games
       (white is the color of the uniform your team might play with).
       Away games are only visible on the teams web page and ONLY if the
       coach or manager entered those games by editing the teams webpage.

Team web pages and mailing lists:

- you can enter a URL on your teams webpage (a field has been added).

We also have the option of giving every team a domain name using the
ssjysl.org domain name. I've defined currently two such domain names,
namely one for the skyhawks and for the new Rush team (U11) so you can
see how this looks like. The Skyhawks use a web page specialized for
sport teams, the Rush have their own webpage:

        http://skyhawks94.ssjysl.org
        http://rush95.ssjysl.org

We can also setup a few email addresses which forward all emails sent
to them to a list of email addresses you would be able to enter on the
teams SSJ webpage. Possible examples would be

        coaches at skyhawks94.ssjysl.org send an email to all coaches
        manager at skyhawks94.ssjysl.org send an email to the manager
        parents at skyhawks94.ssjysl.org send an email to all parents

        You would have to make sure the email addresses of the parents,
        coaches and managers are correctly entered on the web page
        to make this work.

Please let me know if you are interested in using those services
for your team.

Greetings, Claudio