[SSJ-Coaches] Practice Fields

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 23:02:58 PDT 2007

SSJ Coaches,

I know many of you have asked about practice
opportunities on turf fields.  After a lot of hard
work by our dedicated field crews, it looks like that
we may have some LIMITED practice slots on turf fields
for the remainder of the spring season.  While we
cannot guarantee two days/week, or even a particular
day of the week, we might be able to rotate teams in
once/week or via some other arrangement.

Please keep in mind that the school facilities we use
are provided to us in good faith by the schools, and
that from time to time there may be other users who
have a higher priority than us, as determined by the
local school.  So please be flexible in your planning
and respectful of the facilities any time you use them
- for practice or games.

If you would like to be considered for a practice
slot, please contact your friendly field coordinator:

Gunderson: Alan Chase <gunderson at ssjysl.org>
Santa Teresa: Armando Gonzales <teresa at ssjysl.org>, or
the SSJYSL Field Director, Kurt Kanavel
<fields at ssjysl.org>

Again, this is a developing opportunity for us, so
please understand that it is a work in progress, and
that there are a lot of factors which are not under
our direct control.

Thank you,

Bruce