[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: SSV Update: Tuesday's council meeting... and a new coach

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 08:22:25 PST 2007

Coaches, Parents, Players

Another EARTHQUAKE soccer reminder. One of the City Council votes for building a new Soccer Stadium is tomorrow night. Please remind your parents that this would be great way for them to involve their children in supporting Civic Activity, and that there presence and voices do make a difference in how City Government is run. See you tomorrow night.

Kurt Kanavel
Field Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League