[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Fresno Chuck Power Winter Classic Class 3 Tournament

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 22:07:18 PST 2007

Dear President/League Representative,

We have received a few calls from teams that were not able to get into some of the Class 3 tournaments.  We would love to get into contact with teams that were not accepted, and would like to still play in a tournament in December.  Chuck Power Winter Classic in Fresno on December 8th and 9th still have openings for Boys U-12 and U-14, and Girls U-12 and U14.  It has teams from all over Northern California and offers great competition.

If you could forward this email to your Class 3 teams for those age groups, we would greatly appreciate it.  They can contact me either by email or phone.

Again, thank you.

Yours in Soccer,

Eric Hiett

Tournament Director