[SSJ-Coaches] fund raising opportunities at the Jamboree

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 17:56:37 PDT 2007

We have had no reposnses for concession opportunities for the rec jamborees.  If you are interested, let me know.
  Karen

KAREN BEUERLEIN <tknolans at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I have a fund raising opportunity for comp teams to provide food and beverages at the recreational jamborees.  Jjust think of the sales potetnial.

  The U 8 Jamboree is october 13 and 14
  The U10 Jamboree is November 10 and 11

  Two comp teams can provide food and beverages each day for the jamborees.  Here's how it works:
  The first two teams to confirm for a day will be selected.
  Those teams will be responsible to coordinate sales (who is selling what)
  Space is limited so no team will get more than one day.
  You may request a first and second choice of dates.
  Teams are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and removing there garbage at the end of the day.

  Please contact me by email to request aday.
  Karen Nolan 281-4116