[SSJ-Coaches] snack bar

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 09:59:37 PDT 2007

Coaches

We are almost 90% complete on the snack bar remodel. But I need some experienced hands in electrical and plumbing to help me finish. 3 hours tops. I'm kind of like Tim on " 'Tool Time," qualified enough to be dangerous. I have to open the doors by 9:00 am Saturday morning. If you or any of your parents are experienced in electrical or plumbing PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, come down tonight to Gunderson at 6:30. I will write off your volunteer fee. Thanks guys.

Kurt
408 315-2346