[SSJ-Coaches] Saturday games 10/13

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 15:49:30 PDT 2007

Coaches

As I am writing this its raining pretty good. However the rain is suppose to stop and according to the weather channel it is not suppose to rain tomorrow.

In the case that it is raining on Saturday here are some guidelines to follow for SSJYSL.

1) It is the Center Referees decision to cancel a game. I strongly advise you to play the game. Make Up games are extremely hard to reschedule. In making his or her decision they will consider the following:

  -Can the game be safely played?
  -If there is any lightning the game is to be cancelled.
  -Will the field be damaged if you play the game.

2) If a question exist as to weather fields are open in the morning, go to the website at www.ssjysl.org and it will be posted by 6:30 am. Also, look for an e-mail from me. If you recieve neither all fields are open for play. Have a safe and fun weekend.

Kurt Kanavel
Field Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League
408 315-2346