[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: SSV Update: Tuesday, November 6 - BE THERE!

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 12:11:02 PDT 2007

Coaches, parents, players

Please keep this date in mind (below) and attend if your able. The EARTHQUAKES really need your support for the stadium proposition to pass. If your like me and love to watch good professional soccer in your back yard, lets not let what happened 3 years ago repeat itself. Lets keep EARTHQUAKE soccer in San Jose and let the rest of the Bay Area come to us. GO QUAKES!!

Kurt Kanavel
Field Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League