[SSJ-Coaches] All U14 and up teams please read and respond ASAP

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 19:45:46 PDT 2007

I still have quite a few teams that have not responded with sizes for their teams.  I must place this order this week.  Please send a list of required sizes by Wednesday.
  Karen

KAREN BEUERLEIN <tknolans at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I apologize - the T-shorts are for the players in lieu of trophies for the older age groups.
  Karen

KAREN BEUERLEIN <tknolans at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I am ordering t-shirts for the end of the year recognition for U14 and up teams.  Please email me by the end of the week with the sizes required for your team.
  Thanks karen nolan