[SSJ-Coaches] Gunderson and all SSJYSL fields

Kurt Kanavel airkanavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 13:36:30 PDT 2007

Coaches

It has come to my attention that lights are being used at some of the fields to add some extra time to your practices. Cary Catching, Principal of Gunderson High School, is extremely upset that this is being practiced at her site. All of our SSJYSL fields, grass or turf, coaches are strictly prohibited from using any form of lights to augment their practice. Any coach caught using lights on any of our fields will loose their privileges of using SSJYSL fields for practice and possible coaching privileges in this league revoked. I have assured Cary this will never happen again. Please adhear to this policy.

Kurt Kanavel
Field Director
South San Jose Youth Soccer League