[SSJ-Coaches] opening day

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 3 16:03:44 PDT 2007

Just a reminder:  Opening Day is on Sunday September 9th at Oakridge School.  Picture schedules have been distributed along with the player passes.  If your team cannot make their scheduled picture time please contact me to re-schedule.
  The Opening Day activities will take place alongside the pictures.  Families are encouraged to stay and enjoy the day.  We rely on volunteers to support this day.  Please ask your families to volunteer some time for the kids and redeem your 40$ volunteer fee.

  The Dunk tank is in jeopardy!  I have only filled 2 of the 8 shifts necessary to cover the dunk tank.  This has been a long held tradition at our opening day, one enjoyed by the kids.  If you can spare a half hour between 10 and 2 , let me know.  To sweeten the deal; all coaches that participate in the dunk tank will be eligible to win a nice prize.

  Thanks
  Karen Nolan