[SSJ-Coaches] Comp Equipment

Laura Lewis laura_lewis5 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 19:56:54 PDT 2007

Dear Coaches,
Coaches shirts and practice balls (2 per team) are
available for pick up for comp teams.  You will also
get game balls, but these have not arrived yet.

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know how
the practice balls hold up. I'm trying a new vendor
that I found.  Please note, the size 4 balls have a 1
year warranty, and the size 5 balls have a two year
warranty.  Let me know how they play and how they hold
up so we can see if they are worth getting again.

To pick up your items, please just REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
and let me know your name, team gender and age (e.g.,
BU11, GU16, etc.) and what size coaches shirt you
would like (AS-AXXL).  If you have an assistant coach,
please let me know what size shirt they need as well.
I will leave your items on my front porch and you can
come by any time and pick them up AFTER you have
received a confirmation email from me.

If you have any questions, I can be reached on my cell
at 206-2932.  I'll also be around most of opening day
(except for when I am at my children's games).

Thanks,
laura