[SSJ-Coaches] player passes

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Fri Sep 7 06:44:52 PDT 2007

Coaches,

If you are still waiting for player passes that you have turned in and are expecting them for this weekends games, they are not completed yet.? Not to worry I will be picking them up later tonight.? I don't know what time, but I will send an email out or call you when I have them.? This will be for all adds and transfers that were turned in on time.? They will be able to play tomorrow.

Rosemary