[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day!

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 20:52:37 PDT 2007

SSJYSL Coaches,

Thank you for your support during today's 2007/2008
Opening Day festivities.  It was great to see so many
of you in your coaches' shirts representing the
backbone of our league.  It's clear to me that we're
off to another great season.  Special thanks to Karen
Nolan for organizing today's activities and also to
all the volunteers that helped out.  We couldn't have
done this without you.

As the season progresses, let's make sure to keep our
focus on the children during all of our decisions and
actions, that we continue to honor the game and
respect our referees, and of course, create a safe and
fun environment for the players.

As always, you can check the new league website for
game info, announcements, and upcoming events at
<http://www.ssjysl.org>.  I wish the best of luck to
everyone as you play your Fall and Spring seasons, and
I look forward to hearing about all of your successes.

Bruce Yost
President SSJYSL