[SSJ-Coaches] Looking to place good players for division U-10

miguel vasquez miguelvhernandez at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:14:56 PDT 2007

I need help to place two great kids under division U-10 both born on 1997
one in Jan and the other in april.The reason I'm looking for them play in
diferent division is becuase they are too little in division Under U-13 were
present we are.
Vicente is really on middle ofense or forward and cristian is good at
defense both are been with SSJPumas from long time ago.
It's really sat for me to let them go but I believe is not good at all
having them playing with kids with three years diffference.
They all ready register under Delgado league with uniform and good shape.
Please contact them asap remember first come first serve.
Vicente Chaves 408 227-1155 or 408 396 1616
Cristian Gonzalez 408 229 1840 or 408 910 3067
any question please call me

SSJ PUMAS coach.
Miguel Vasquez

408 438 0558