[SSJ-Coaches] Permits

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 11:53:12 PDT 2007

All,

It has come to our attention that a number of SSJYSL
coaches area attempting to secure field use permits on
their own from the local schools where we practice and
play.  This is causing a lot of confusion and concern
at the schools and districts.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANY SCHOOLS OR SCHOOL DISTRICTS
ABOUT PLAYING OR PRACTICE FIELDS.

The league is pursuing all the necessary insurance and
use permits, and with the potential exception of
Martin Murphy for weekend use, we have access and
approval to our regular fields.  When all of the
permits have been collected, they will be posted on
the SSJYSL website so that coaches can download a copy
and carry it with them at all times.

Thank you for your patience with this,

Bruce Yost
President, SSJYSL