[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Coaches responsibilites and parents side line behavior

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 20:28:21 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,

Below is a message from our District 2 commissioner.  If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thank you.

Anh
578-6537

  I want to make sure you pass on this message to all your coaches in our district.  This is nothing new, just a reminder.

  Coaches are responsible for the team and everyone associated with their team’s behavior on the side line.  This includes players, parents, guests and dogs.

  There will be minimum of 2 games suspension of the HEAD COACH for any incident caused by anyone associated with their team except the players between the lines (while playing).

  Thanks you for your cooperation

  Dave Mann
  D2 commissioner

  Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.  Claim your treat today!