[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches responsibilities and parents side line behavior

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:47:57 PDT 2007

Hello Coaches,
Below is a message from our District 2 commissioner.  If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thank you.

  Please have them (parents and players) read and sign the Zero Tolerance Policy, you can print a copy from our league website or http://www.ssjysl.org/forms_zerotolerance.shtml

  Thank you,
Anh
  578-6537

    I want to make sure you pass on this message to all your coaches in our district.  This is nothing new, just a reminder.

  Coaches are responsible for the team and everyone associated with their team’s behavior on the side line.  This includes players, parents, guests and dogs.

  There will be minimum of 2 games suspension of the HEAD COACH for any incident caused by anyone associated with their team except the players between the lines (while playing).

Thanks you for your cooperation

  Dave Mann
  D2 commissioner

Anh Nguyen