[SSJ-Coaches] team pictures on webpage

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Thu Sep 20 21:38:58 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Today I got a CD from the photographer with all team pictures.
I've uploaded them to the website, so nearly all teams have now
a team picture on their webpage. Some exceptions:

   - Teams that missed picture day do not have pictures yet.
     If you go to a makeup session I should get that image.
   - if a team already had two pictures I did not delete
     them. Email me if this applies to your team and
     you want me to upload a team picture (I need your
     teams name, age group, gender and which image I should
     delete, the top or bottom one).

Please check your teams webpage to make sure I did not
accidentally upload the wrong picture for your team.
If there is a mistake let me know (include team name,
age group and gender to simplify my life)

Greetings, Claudio