[SSJ-Coaches] Game schedule is online

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Tue Apr 1 00:12:17 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

the schedule for the Spring games as set at the meeting on Monday is now
online. Make sure to check your teams webpage so that it matches your
notes! If you find any error please send me an email immediately (remember:
if a game is not scheduled no refs will show up, and if a game is scheduled
even though you have no game you will be responsible to pay the refs if you
did not complain about the mistake!).

I disabled email notifications while entering the games, from now on
however any change to the schedule will trigger an email to all teams
affected by the schedule change.

Some teams do not have their current name on their webpage, please
fix this to minimize confusion. A description on how to edit your teams
page is here: http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

You can also add away game information if you want.

IMPORTANT:  it is your responsibility to add the game time and place
information to the spring league website!

CANCELLATION:  you have to cancel a game no later than 8pm on Thursday
evening before the game to avoid having to pay the referees (if the league
cancels the game due to rain you will not have to pay refs). To cancel the
game send an email to our referee scheduler Christine
refassignor at ssjysl.org or call her at 363 8120 (don't forget to inform your
opponent!).

Ref pay: http://www.ssjysl.org/refs_payscale.shtml to be paid on the field
after the game in three separate envelopes (refs do not usually accept
credit cards).

Greetings, Claudio

P.S.: if you want to ensure good weather for your games check out this
      page: http://weather.mensus.net/