[SSJ-Coaches] IMPORTANT: Game time on Santa Teresa Turf

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Wed Apr 9 08:54:40 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Bruce Yost has been able to negotiate Turf time for the league
for this Spring at Santa Teresa High.

I have already moved all comp games on Bernal for this weekend
to Santa Teresa (same kick-off time), make sure to inform your
opponents!!

I will reschedule the other weekends, the plan is to make sure
that those teams with less turf time will get more chances to
play on turf. As always, the coach and managers will automatically
get an email if their games got moved. You will not get another
email so make sure to check those and to update the D2 Spring
website accordingly.

Also: you can now add a second assistant coach to your website,
he too will get those reschedule emails if you enter an email address.

Additionally, you can now import your game schedule on our webpage
into your calendar (or tell your parents to do so) as long as your
calendar supports the 'ical' format (MACs do, google calendar does,
and many other calendaring tools do too). Make sure to configure
your calendar tool to check for changes daily.
You can find the links for your team on your teams webpage, just
below the contact information.

If you have any questions please let me know!