[SSJ-Coaches] opening day

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 16:57:09 PDT 2008

SSJYSL's opening day / picture day 2008 is scheduled for Sunday September 7 at Oakridge school.  Competitive are invited to set up a booth for fund raising.  If you would like to have a booth, please contact me and let me know what you would like to sell.  In order to avoid an overly competitive market, I am avoiding having multiple booths selling the same items (except drinks).  Booths are available on a first come first serve basis.

Pictures:  the picture schedule will be emailed and posted on the website by Aug 16.

Dunk Tank / Coaches Game:
The "beloved" tradition of having a dunk tank at the opening day event will carry on yet again this year.  I need coaches to volunteer for 1/2 hour shifts in the dunk tank.  Just think of how much your team would love it!

New this year - Coaches are invited to play in a coaches game on opening day.  Show your team what you got!  Come out and play.

Contact me if you are interested in the dunk tank or the coaches game.

Karen Nolan -

281-4116