[SSJ-Coaches] Email notifications and mailing lists

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Thu Aug 7 00:36:30 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

starting today every Wednesday an email is sent to all teams that
have either games scheduled in the next few days, or have
field maintenance duty on one of our fields. Some of you
probably got already a first email of this kind (see below for
an example)

Quite a few teams are using the new mailing list feature of the website:
this is a brand new feature, if you encounter any problems with it please
let me know immediately!

Greetings, Claudio

P.S.: A typical email would look like this:

 > Your team has field maintenance duty next week:
 >
 > Field:    Oakridge Elementary
 > Day:      Wednesday
 > FC:       Eric Simons
 > Webpage:  http://www.ssjysl.org/fields_single.shtml?field=oakridge
 > Address:  320 Calero Ave., San Jose, CA 95123
 > Comments: The FC is at Oakridge every Wednesday from 4:30 to 6:30 to
 >           open and close the shed to access the paint and marking
 >           equipment. Teams that cannot make it on Wednesday need to
 >           e-email the FC ahead of time to make other arrangements.
 >           Fields have to be marked by Thursday.
 >
 > If you have questions please contact the field coordinator at
oakridge at ssjysl.org

 > Your team has the following games scheduled in the next few days:>
 >
 > 08/09 at 12:00 at Bernal Oval, 6610 San Ignacio Ave, San Jose, CA 95119
 >                (field setup required) (field cleanup required) (no
refs will be scheduled)

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org