[SSJ-Coaches] picture schedule

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 15:28:27 PDT 2008

Attached, please find the picture schedule for Sunday September 7.  Pictures will be taken at the park adjoining Oakridge school and our opening day activities.  Check the spelling of your name and your team name as this will be the master schedule for the photographer.  If your team does not appear on the schedule please send that to me via email.

Teams should assemble 15 minutes prior to the scheduled times.  Our photographer has run a very tight ship in the past and will get your team through at the designated time.

I understand that the Delgado schedule has recently been released with quite a few scheduled games on the 7 th.  If pictures conflict with your game schedule, let me know, I will try to make accommodations based on other team cancellations.  I will not be able to change the schedule for reasons other than scheduled games.  There will be a make up date.  That date has not yet been arranged.  Make-ups are only available for teams - not individuals.

The league provides each player with a "Memory Mate" picture which is a team and an indiviual picture on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.  Purchase options are available with the prices on the envelopes that were distributed.  Ask your parents to please bring that envelope with them even if they are not planning on purchacing additional pictures.

If your parents have any questions about pictures, they should contact me - not the photographer directly.  The best way to reach me is by email.

Pictures will be distributed at the November 5th coaches dinner.  They will not be avialble before that.

the coaches game on opening day is scheduled for 12 noon.  I apologize to some of the participants but I couldn't schedule all of the pictures prior to the game, but you will have some time to freshen up.  Drop ins are welcome for the coaches game.

Karen Nolan