[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Hannah Welker Memorial Tournament

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Thu Aug 21 08:12:13 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

see below for the details,

Greetings, Claudio

Hello All,
I am the manager of the U15 girls Central Valley Spirit.  I also manage
the U17 Central Valley Avalanche.  The coach of the Avalanche also
coaches a U13 girls team in North Valley.  Earlier this summer, she
tragically lost one of her soccer players on the U13 team to a terrible
car acccident on the way home from a soccer tournament.  We have put
together a tournament in this childs honor with all proceeds this year
going to the family.  We would like to invite you all to apply to this
tournament on the weekend of 9/27 and 9/28. This is for U10-U19 girls
and boys class 1 and class 3 teams and is a US Club event. The games
will be played in the North Valley and Central Valley soccer league
areas.   If you are interested and are not in a tournament that weekend,
please go to www.sanjosethunder.com <http://www.sanjosethunder.com/> and
click on the Hannah Welker Memorial tournament to sign up.  Let me know
if you have any questions, and if you are not the correct contact person
for your team please pass this onto who is.
Thanks,
Leslie Duquette
nkaduke at yahoo.com
CV Spirit