[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Uniforms - Resend

Coach Mike mike at pacificsocceracademy.org
Wed Aug 27 18:00:28 PDT 2008

Coaches,

The excel document attached reflects what is ready for pickup.  Boxes are
coming in on different days so I put what I currently have in a bag for you
at the below address.  The bags are labeled as Age Group and Team Name.  I
will be dropping the bags off at approximately 7:00 PM tonight.

537 Galen Drive

San Jose, CA 95123

As I receive additional equipment, I will email coaches individually that
they are ready for pick up and include an updated spreadsheet (v2 is the
most current).

Please feel free to call or email with any questions.  408.378.3893 or
coachmikesoccer at yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Mike Karr

Coach Mike