[SSJ-Coaches] First version of schedules online

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Thu Aug 28 00:23:05 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Paul Martin and I spent a few hours today scheduling all the U11 and
older comp games for Fall season.
Please check it out on your teams webpage and let me know if you find
any problems.
We are tight for game space on some weekends, and not all rec schedules
are available
yet. On some days it might be necessary to squeeze another game in, so
times might change.

We currently have access to only one turf field on some weekends. All teams
have one or two turf games scheduled. If more becomes available I will
schedule more
games on turf.

If you need to reschedule any games please let me know (U10: please
contact Rick directly).

Do not yet upload any game times to Delgado or Abronzino, wait until
Monday or so, hopefully
the schedule will settle down by then.

Greetings, Claudio

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org