[SSJ-Coaches] Gift Check Books & Raffle Tickets (Earthquake Game Sept. 27th)

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 11:41:29 PDT 2008

The SSJ Lions U10 team will have a booth at the opening day ceremonies
Sunday, Sept. 7th.  We are selling gift check books for $25 and raffle
tickets.  With each sale a free ticket will be provided to be entered into
a raffle for Earthquake tickets.  Individual raffle tickets will be
available for $1.00 each.  If you contact Chuck Cunningham,
chuck52460 at yahoo.com  before Thursday of next week you can purchase 15
tickets for $10, the day of the raffle you can also purchase six tickets
for $5.00

You do not need to be present to WIN!!!