[SSJ-Coaches] Radesic Class 3 Tournament

Bruce Yost bruce_yost at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 22:39:59 PDT 2008

Coaches,

I am pleased to extend this invitation for your team to participate in SSJYSL's Tom Radesic Memorial Tournament for Comp boys and girls.  The tournament will be held August 9 and 10 at the Morgan Hill Soccer Complex.  We would love to see a great turn out of our South San Jose teams there.

The cost of the tournament is $450 per team – 3 games minimum.  SSJYSL teams will be reimbursed $200 if you team supports the tournament by providing field marshals or other volunteers during the tournament.  You can find the details on our website at <www.ssjysl.org>

I hope to see your team out there!

Sincerely,

Bruce Yost
President SSJYSL