[SSJ-Coaches] South San Jose Hosting - E and F Coaching Courses

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 21:23:12 PDT 2008

Hello Coaches,

Our league is hosting the following courses:

South San Jose hosting course # 193 #194

     193
     7/18/2008
     Ting*
     San Jose
     Anh Nguyen
     (408) 578-6537
     anh.dina at sbcglobal.net

     194
     8/15/2008
     Ting*
     San Jose
     Anh Nguyen
     (408) 578-6537
     anh.dina at sbcglobal.net

Descriptions:

     F License 9 hours, usually a Friday evening and Saturday

     E License 18 hours, usually a Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday

If you plan to attend, please send a check in the amount of $30, payable to SSJYSL to:

Anh Nguyen
5037 Gazania Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

For SSJ Coaches, when you have completed the course, we will refund your money.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
Coaching Director
(408)578-6537