[SSJ-Coaches] SSJ Delgado Results for fall 2008 - Awards FYI

Crawdad1961 crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:28:55 PST 2008

Coaches of Delgado,

There will be Trophies and Medals coming to some of you.

I will verify what is what after Thursdays meeting of the Delgado Board.
I did see an email stating awards wont be ready till 12/9/08

There was the Delgado rule of Trophies to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place In the A Division
All lower divisions got medals for 1,2,3.

I think it was changed as I raised a stink a couple years ago, but will have to verify with Nick.

I will keep you posted.

Don Crawford
SSJ Delgado Rep.