[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: RESEND - Coaching Application For Competitive Teams - Due December 15

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 10:58:44 PST 2008

Hello,

This is a reminder that Application is due Dec. 15.  Please note that you will need to get your application approved by the Board before you can officially be accepted as a coach under SSJYSL By Laws.  And until the acceptance has taken place, you cannot "officially" hold tryouts for 2009-2010 fall season.

If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thanks
Best Regards,

Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Comp./Coaching Dir.