[SSJ-Coaches] openig day and pictures

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 20:28:02 PDT 2008

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfnzkbwd_0d39v77gr
Attached is the final draft of the picture schedule.  I understand that some teams still have games on Sunday but no time yet scheduled.  If you have a game that conflicts with your picture schedule let me know.  There are a couple open slots we may be able to fill you in or we can schedule you for the make up date.  If your team does not intend to come  for pictures - Please let me know.

Encourage your families to come out for the fun on opening day.  There will be a jump house, obstacle course, slide, rock wall and a dunk tank.  Tickets will be available on site.  All activites are .50$ except the rock wall which is 3$.  Music will be provided by DJ Roy Hamon of our own SSJYSL Impact.  There will also be lots of food available- provided by our some of our competitive teams for fund raising.

Speaking of the dunk tank --- I still need one sucker - I mean volunteer to help out from 12:30-1:00 - Your team will love it!

The turn out for volunteer support for the event has been great.  Thank you for spreading the word!

If you volunteered to play in the coached game please asdsemble about 11:30 to warm up and stretch.  Drop ins are welcome to play.

Schedule of events for opening day

8:50 Pictures start
10:00 Opening Day Opens
10:30  BU10 Wildacats vs Tarantulas