[SSJ-Coaches] Schedule and pictures

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Wed Sep 3 00:05:16 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

On your teams page you will now automatically find all away games too
(the schedule is downloaded from the Delgado and Abronzino website once
per day, so updates take a while) and the opponent is now automatically
added to all games. You still need to upload home games to those sites
though, this is not done automatically.

Pictures: I should get a CD with all team pictures next week, if you
have a free picture spot on your team page I will upload your team
picture (you can delete images through the "edit team page").

Greetings, Claudio

P.S.: To the coach (I don't know who it was) that called my home phone
and complained to my wife that I have not answered an email within one
hour: please give me at least 2 days to answer (often you get and answer
quicker but not always), and only send me a friendly reminder by email
if you have not heard from me within 48h!

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org